2008年12月10日 星期三

SEX seems naked

The picture is the one I promised to post on my blog to share with everyone. The first kiss in SL. WOW
Last night, while I was in SL, I went to a place named “FREE SEX EMPIRE” and it was really amazing because that was my first time to see what virtual sex is. I took a photo and the one was shot found out and looked at me. :P

Then I met another person who was also from Frence but I didn’t really feel comfortable to talk with him. I tried to guide our conversation into an more intellectual way instead of only talking about sex all the way. Here mamy people accosted me in order to have sex, I guessed. A guy even left me immediately without saying anything when I didn’t respond his request of doing something together. May it’s the time for European guys in SL because I often met Europeans at 6:00 pm. to 10 pm.

I found out that native speakers didn’t really care about wrong spelling or typing; however, if the interlocutor knew you were a non-native speaker, he or she would have self-corrections in order not to cause non-understanding.
#1
robinwood Plutonian: don't it's feeling....
Amandast Dezno: u'r wrong haha
robinwood Plutonian: *my
robinwood Plutonian: shame
#2
robinwood Plutonian: u can many things here
robinwood Plutonian: *do
Amandast Dezno: for example?
#3
Paul11 Osterham: just continue to work o it..
Paul11 Osterham: on it*

Sometimes people may come to SL for the language purpose. I am the evidence. In addition, I met a guy who spoke Spanish to me even though his Spanish was not very well. Or maybe he thought I am a spanish speaker, so it would be easier to accost people by speaking the same language.
#4
Davis Piers: sabe aonde eu compro cortes de cabelo?
Amandast Dezno: well
MerryGentryNicessus Fairey shouts: Dark this dweeb is following your wife
Amandast Dezno: are u speaking spanish
Davis Piers: very pooor
Amandast Dezno: i'm poorer than u
Davis Piers: shop free head
Davis Piers: ?
Amandast Dezno: ?
Amandast Dezno: what did u mean
Davis Piers: yes
Davis Piers: i need buy head
Amandast Dezno: oh~
Davis Piers: aisuhasiu
Davis Piers: no
Amandast Dezno: i have no idea where to buy head actually
Amandast Dezno: sorry
Davis Piers: ok, thanks

People come to SL for different reasons but one of the main motive is about “sex”. "Sex" seems naked in SL because you don't have to hide it. Most of the men I met told me they came for girls or sex. Second life is indeed a good place for people to explore what you won’t do or not easy to do in real life. Maybe some people would think in SL we are not who we are and that is not the real self, just a virtual world. However, in SL, many people express their deep feelings instead of hiding their ture thought because of worring to offend others. They show their desires for sex and their subconsciousness. Therefore, in some way, I will say that people are "true" in SL.

4 則留言:

Jason's 提到...

I want to go to SEX freeland XD it seems intersting. people there would play another personality and abandoned the standard of life. We maybe find out the most ugly personality of people. Or realize the kindness of the stranger.

Amanda 提到...

Exactly! They might show real personalities. People can be out of the discourses set by the society in SL. Maybe that's one of the reason why SL is so fascinating.

Amanda 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Dori 提到...

I've been some sexual plaaces for that I'm really curiousabout it. After the man who I've mentioned in the class asked me for sex, the curiosity comes up to me. I want to explore how it is and what it is in SL.


So, I went to some places. And I found the way they make love is to click a set of balls! And different sets of balls are for different kinds of sex way. It really explored my scope about the virtual world and the sex as well.


I've also met some situation as yours. When I stood there in sex world no more than two minutes, there were more than three people asking me for chat or sex directly. If I refused to chat with them or just responded late, they would leave right away! It showed that they just went there for sex only. They had no time to fool around with a person who didn't want sex.